House Cleaning Tips
California commercial and residential cleaning service
Located in Ventura County, Fantastic All Care, Inc has provided cleaning services in: Camarillo, Fillmore, Moorpark, Ojai, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Ventura, Santa Paula, Simi Valley and Thousand Oaks.
With over a decade of experience in cleaning, Fantastic All Care, Inc California commercial cleaning service’ skilled team of maids has great background to show you some important cleaning tips.
Below you can check some home cleaning tips to help you to clean with less stress.
We collected few office and house cleaning tips from the experts of Fantastic All Care, Inc California commercial cleaning service as a point of reference. We hope it helps.
- Create something like a checklist, mark it off once you are done and move on to the next one on your list, after few minutes you will see the difference.
- Always work your way down, start from the top and finish at the bottom of your home.
- If you decide to dust remember to start to clean top to bottom.
- Important carpet cleaning tips: Don’t rub carelessly; user proper carpet cleaning products. If possible, have your carpet cleaned by a professional carpet cleaner once In a while. And don’t forget that when it comes to carpet cleaning, one of the best carpet cleaning tips is prevention. Maintaining your carpet clean will avoid unrecovered damage to the carpet fibers.
- Follow the instructions in the labor of the janitorial cleaning products.
- We know that some janitorial cleaning products / tools are heavy and they always get on the way but if you keep them close by you will avoid unnecessary trips back and forth.
- Start by unplugging all of your home's amenities such as your radio and LAN phones.
- Home cleaning tips / tricks: Keep in mind that a home that looks clutter gives an impression of being dirty even if it's not, so take a couple of minutes and put away things that you may not need immediately.
- You may want to get some baking soda out to absorb odors. The key here is to make the house smell fresh which gives an impression of cleanliness.
- Get everyone involved, the more the merrier.
- Create some basic house cleaning tips that work for your specific needs, maybe something like let everyone pick up after themselves.
- Believe it or not but sometimes it helps to prioritize, decide what's most important about what you are about to clean, however, keep in mind one of the first house cleaning tips of cleaning from top to bottom.
IF ALLERGIES ARE A CONCERN WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
Just follow some basic rules that will help to get you going.
- Sometimes it is necessary to circulate the air in our surroundings so activate the air conditioning in your home, it helps to clean the air.
- Read the labels of the janitorial cleaning products you buy. It’s important to check if someone in your house is allergic to any of the ingredients of the cleaning products you use.
- Another way to help you in your battle against allergies is to keep bathrooms free of mold and mildew.
- Mop your floors regularly.
- Clean your pillow and mattress covers.
- Vacuum mattresses frequently.
- Try to avoid smoking in your home.
- Replace furnace filters frequently.
- Vacuum once a week.
Remember, if you still need some help getting this job tackled you can always give us a buzz and we will be more than happy to help you. Thank you for letting Fantastic All Care, Inc California commercial cleaning service be your number one source for cleaning solutions and environmental cleaning products.
With Fantastic All Care, Inc you can trust that your house / business will be taken care of by a reliable janitorial services company. Fantastic All Care, Inc serves the cities of Oxnard, Camarillo as well as all surrounding areas in Ventura County. Our services are also available in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara Counties. Everyone loves pets (at least we do) and if you have one, try to keep them away from certain areas such as your bedroom and keep them clean, give them a shower (if you can) once in a while.
FEW TIPS TO REMEMBER WHEN CLEANING YOUR CARPET
1. Although you might not think so, but dirt causes wear and tear to your carpet Wacuuming your carpet more often will help you to avoid such problem.
2. Test carpet before scrubbing, extracting or spotting. All carpets are different. Some carpets are very sensitive to acid type cleaners and will lose their color quickly. Other carpet dyes are sensitive to harsh alkalis.
3. Most of the stains in your carpet can be remove by some type of cleaning easily found in most stores, but keep in mind the longer the stains is kept in the carpet the more dificult it will be to clean it up.
4. If you are using a cleaning product, make sure to read the labels and follow instructions on it.
5. Avoid digging or brushing the spots because the spot may spread, try to scrape the spot towards the midde.
6. Avoid overwhelming your carpet with cleaning chemiclas, it could actually burn your carpet or leave some residual, hence creating another spot on it.
7. Mld and mildew can be treated with a non-chlorine or lemon juice and salt solution for fabric with lots of coors.
8. Hydrogen peroxide also helps to remove stains, but make sure it doesn't harm the fabric.
9. IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS AND YOU STILL NEED HELP, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE ON CONTACTING US WE'LL BE GLAD T OHELP YOU.
Local services to the following cities: